Ten kilometres south of Kota Kinabalu is the village of Kampong Monsopiad (Monsopiad Village) famous for its Monsopiad Cultural Village. Named after the prolific head-hunter Monsopiad, it contains a museum, a handicraft workshop, and a hall to hold cultural dances and traditional feasts. Monsopiad’s grisly harvest of 40 skulls are also displayed.
Berita Pilihan di
- Government need to review the policy of financing and housing loan-Azih
- The placing of armed officers in Kota Kinabalu police stations
- Cross cultural curriculum should be taken seriously-Zahid
- Each organization need to be active implementing activities for the members
- Negotiation to free the victim is ongoing