A restricted area, it is an island of 13 coral reefs linked together, located approx 120 miles from Labuan in the South China Sea.It is the ultimate of island splendours. The water is very clear; one can see down to 200 metres. Pulau Layang-layang offers the best for sailing, fishing, snorkeling and diving. Or just admire the beauty of the majestic surroundings, see the clouds touching the sea, the waves and the birds. This island has a small hotel and an airstrip. Visitors from Labuan can arrange a day trip to the island.
Berita Pilihan di
- Government need to review the policy of financing and housing loan-Azih
- The placing of armed officers in Kota Kinabalu police stations
- Cross cultural curriculum should be taken seriously-Zahid
- Each organization need to be active implementing activities for the members
- Negotiation to free the victim is ongoing