Sayang Sabah Facebook

Likes
Sayang Sabah Twitter

11,646

Followers

Sayang Sabah - Portal Berita Negeri Kita

Faulty washing machine almost destroyed flats

4:56pm 03/11/2015 Ann Vivien 6 views Crime & Court,National
The fire started from the washing machine, believed due to faulty wire, almost destroyed the Federation Flat in Likas yesterday.

The fire started from the washing machine, believed due to faulty wire, almost destroyed
the Federation Flat in Likas yesterday.

KOTA KINABALU: A faulty wire from a washing machine almost destroyed the Federation Flat at Likas, here yesterday.

The 11.20am incident was said to have happened when the washing machine caught fire, prompting residents to call the Fire and Rescue Services Department.

Sabah Fire and Rescue Services Department Public Relation Officer, Superintendent Mohd Affendy Ramli said 25 fire­fighters in two fire engines were deployed to the scene after receiving a distress call at 11.54am.

He said the fire started from the washing machine, believed due to faulty wires. The owner, who was at work at that time, had been informed of the situation, said Mohd Affendy.- Albert Goh/Sayangsabah

 

 

Apa Komen dan Pendapat Anda

Artikel Berkaitan